Coronavirus (COVID-19) Support
As always, people are our first priority. While COVID-19 continues to affect many people from around the world, the welfare of our employees, customers and communities is paramount. We’re taking steps to support and protect our people; and ensure minimal interruption while the situation continues. Currently our business is operating as usual and we’ll be keeping a close eye on government and health authorities’ advice to help contain the spread of COVID-19.
As we continue to monitor the situation closely, we’ll provide updates here.
Help With Your Loans
We’re here to help.
We’ve introduced flexible options to help customers and businesses who may be experiencing financial difficulty, including loss of income, as a result of the spread of COVID-19.
Here are just some of the ways we can help:
- pause loan repayments for temporary relief
- option to switch to interest only loan repayments for a period of time
- make repayments more manageable with fee free restructuring of existing loans and debt consolidation
- fees waived on loan redraw and top ups.
For those of you who haven’t been impacted by COVID-19 but may be paying more than the required minimum loan repayments each month, contact us if you would like to reduce your repayments to match your current interest rate.
We understand that with these uncertain times, you may need to make significant decisions to protect your customers, employees and your future. Our friendly team and Lending Specialists are here to help.
For more information on our relief packages and if you are eligible please contact us on 1300 360 744 or via the below.Get in Touch
Online Access to our Services
If you’re concerned about being unable to get to one of our branches due to COVID-19, you can use our mobile banking app or Netbanking to help you manage your everyday banking needs without having to leave home. If you haven’t already, you can download our app on iOS or Android. If you need any assistance in setting these up or operating, please contact us on 1300 360 744. For cash withdrawals, you’ll still be able to use ATM’s.
To find out more about accessing your money click below.Accessing Your Money
Visiting our Financial Service Centres
Our financial service centres currently remain open, however for the health and safety of all our customers and our team we respectfully ask everyone that if you do visit please:
- Take precautions to stop the spread of germs by covering any coughing or sneezing
- Clean your hands after coughing or sneezing. Hand sanitiser is available in all our locations
Please do not enter if:
- You have a fever and one or more of runny nose, cough, headache, rash, vomiting, sore throat or diarrhoea
- You have travelled (including transit through) mainland China, or Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Italy, Singapore, South Korea or Thailand in the last 14 days; or
- You have had close contact with someone diagnosed with or suspected of having COVID-19 in the last 14 days
Our teams are also taking protective hygiene measures as recommended by the WHO including wearing gloves when handling cash.
Looking After Each Other
There are lots of people talking about COVID-19 which can be incredibly overwhelming. What is fact versus fiction?
To stay across vital information, we’ve included the following links you may find useful: