Coronavirus (COVID-19) Support
If your suffering financial hardship through lockdowns and as a result of Covid-19, please contact us on 1300 360 744 to personally discuss your situation and see how we can assist.
Accessing our Services Online
If you’re concerned about being unable to get to one of our branches due to COVID-19, you can use our mobile banking app or Netbanking to help you manage your everyday banking needs without having to leave home. If you haven’t already, you can download our app on iOS or Android. If you need any assistance in setting these up or operating, please contact us on 1300 360 744.
To find out more about accessing your money click below.Accessing Your Money
Visiting our Financial Service Centres
Our Financial Service Centres excluding Kingscliff remain open. Please check the opening hours for any temporary changes before visiting and if you do decide to pop in for the health and safety of all our customers and our team we respectfully ask everyone to please:
- Take precautions to stop the spread of germs by covering any coughing or sneezing
- Clean your hands after coughing or sneezing (hand sanitiser is available in all our locations)
- Follow the recommended social distancing practices
- Observe any Government requirements that may be in place in our region, for example checking in to that location or wearing a mask
Please do not enter if:
- You have any Covid-19 symptoms; or
- You have had close contact with someone diagnosed with or suspected of having COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
Our team are here to help and any instruction they give is for your protection and theirs. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to seeing you in-branch.
There are lots of people talking about COVID-19 which can be incredibly overwhelming. What is fact versus fiction?
To stay across vital information, we’ve included the following links you may find useful: