It’s finally here, and we’re excited!
Our newly upgraded SCCU app will make your mobile banking, that much easier.
With a new look and feel, the app also has a range of upgraded features and functionality for you to manage your banking on the go.
- Upgraded security access, including pin, fingerprint or Face ID
- Improved transaction details for further information on both processed and pending transactions
- Updated card management functions, allowing a quick balance view, as well as tools to activate, lock and manage your SCCU VISA Debit card
- Easy access, simple follow through design to make managing your money even easier. As well as…. a great savings goal tool to help you achieve your financial dreams!
It’s simple to update.
If you have automatic updates set on the phone, all you need to do is log in as normal and away you go.
If you need to download the new version simply follow these steps:
- Go to the App Storeand search SCCU
- Tap on SCCU, then tap on UPDATE
- If it says OPEN, your app is already up to date
- Log in to the SCCU app with your login details
- Set up a PIN, pattern or just continue with your Customer Number
- Accept the Terms & Conditions, and you’re in!
Getting started is as easy as tapping through the welcome screens and hitting the menu bar on the top left to take you where you need to go – there’s even an app tour in the menu.
Download our new app on app store or play store now, and start enjoying your new, easy-to-use banking experience.
My Face ID no longer works on this upgrade: when downloading new Version, you will need to uninstall and re-install the App, as Face-ID is now a separate feature and setting.
How do I know if I’m logged in: If your welcome screen says “Welcome name” with a last login time and date, and a ‘logout’ button you are logged in – simply navigate to the main menu or quick access buttons at the bottom of the screen to manage your banking.
I cannot progress past the ‘login’ page, try to uninstall and re-install the App. If this does not fix the error please call our customer service centre. This error is occurring primarily for customers with an Alphanumeric (SURNAMEXX) rather than a numeric login (Customer Number).
Do I need my customer number and password to reinstall? Yes, you will need your Netbanking login details. You can call our customer service centre if you’re having any trouble with logins.