Southern Cross Credit Union Ltd. ABN 82 087 650 682 AFSL 241000.
* Motor Scout Australia Pty Ltd 2020. ABN 53 625 619 347. Access to the increased instant asset write-off threshold from $30K-$150K is subject to terms outlined by the Federal Government stimulus package and includes businesses with aggregated annual turnover of less than $500M (up from $50M) until June 30, 2020. Only applicable to eligible businesses and for eligible assets. Visit https://lnkd.in/gvmdEQ2 for full details. Credit eligibility criteria, fees and charges, terms and conditions apply. If you purchase a vehicle through Motor Scout, we may receive a commission.
^ SCCU were awarded Mutual of the Year at the Australian Lending Awards, granted by RFI Group.
1 SCCU Back to Business Loans and Back to Business Overdrafts are provided as part of the Australian Government’s Coronavirus SME Guarantee Scheme. Must be unconditionally approved before 30th September 2020. Loan balances require no repayments for the first six months, interest will continue to accrue over this period. The loan or overdraft facility must be repaid with principal and interest repayments that begin after the first six months. Credit eligibility criteria, fees and charges, terms and conditions apply. Visit sccu.com.au/back-to-business-loans for full product details.
2 Not available for internal refinances
#Available for new business only. Interest rate valid for new loan applications received between 1st April 2020 and 31st July 2020. Establishment Fee waiver applies to new loan applications received between 9th June 2020 and 31st August 2020. Offers not available for switching of existing SCCU home loans or to applicants for another SCCU home loan fully approved prior to 1st April 2020. Not available through Broker introduced business.
3We aim to make the application process simple and give every applicant an equal opportunity to produce a quality application. Within your application, you can also outline the amount you are applying for as the SCCU Grants Program provides between $1k and $20k to successful applicants, awarded amount limits stated are subject to change. Applications close 30th September 2020.While we welcome individuals, businesses, families and community groups to consider applying, unfortunately the following are ineligible for support through this program:
• Individual pursuits such as debt repayments, travel or ongoing medical treatment
• Events where another financial institution, bank or insurance competitor are a sponsor
• Programs that could be detrimental to public health or safety, discriminatory, or offensive to the community
• Projects of a political or religious nature
• Events that encourage smoking, substance abuse, irresponsible alcohol consumption or gambling
• Organisations and events outside the Northern Rivers Region
See SCCU Grants page for additional T&C’s