Kingscliff Netball Club

Kingscliff Netball are proud to be partnered with Southern Cross Credit Union and have recently had the privilege of utilising their meeting rooms for our committee meetings. The room is very user friendly, great amenities and the space we needed to spread out and get the job done. The...

Kingscliff Netball are proud to be partnered with Southern Cross Credit Union and have recently had the privilege of...

Read More
Fire and Rescue NSW

Thanks for making available the conference room at Southern Cross Credit Union’s Head Office today. Being able to utilise your facility at short notice for staff promotional interviews/assessments was very much appreciated by both the panel and the candidates. Conducting the interviews/assessments away from the Fire Station and staff...

Thanks for making available the conference room at Southern Cross Credit Union’s Head Office today. Being able to utilise...

Read More
Tweed Coast Plan Management

I’m so thrilled we decided to have our team development day in SSCU’s Mirrabooka room. Toni and Zoe were extremely friendly and accommodating, they had everything set up for us by the time we arrived.  Jo loved the ‘state of the art’ IT system, her power point presentation and laptop...

I’m so thrilled we decided to have our team development day in SSCU’s Mirrabooka room. Toni and Zoe were extremely...

Read More
Cait

One of our lovely volunteers just returned from picking up leftover Daffodil Day merchandise from Jenny at First National. Jenny informed her that Southern Cross Credit Union was integral to their success in raising over $2,000. Thank you for supporting this event. I believe you also hosted a Pink...

One of our lovely volunteers just returned from picking up leftover Daffodil Day merchandise from Jenny at First National....

Read More