What’s a Target Market Determination?
A Target Market Determination (TMD) is a document created to better help you, the customer, understand who a product is appropriate for. It outlines what other considerations or conditions may be relevant, to help you make an informed decision that is consistent with your objectives, financial situations and needs. It also makes clear how a you can access the product, and any conditions around how we distribute the product to our customers. It also describes the events or circumstances where we may need to review the TMD for a financial product.
A TMD is available for all products and covers:
• the type of customers who comprise the product’s target market;
• any conditions and restrictions on how the product can be distributed to customers;
• events or circumstances that will require SCCU to review the Target Market Determination for a financial product; and
• (for some products) the information that third party distributors must provide SCCU.
TMDs should be read in conjunction with the other product information such as terms and conditions, and disclosure documents such as fees and charges to help decide if our products are right for you.
SCCU Product TMD's
- Standard Variable Rate Home Loan
- Standard Fixed Rate Home Loan
- Premium Variable Home Loan
- Premium Fixed Rate Home Loan
- Bridging Loan
- Reverse Mortgage
- Business Vehicle Loan
- Secured Business Variable Rate Loan
- Secured Business Fixed Rate Loan
- Business Overdraft
Solicitors and Trust Accounts
Third Party Product TMD's
Allianz TMD can be accessed and provided to you by one of our friendly staff, either by visiting your local Financial Service Centres or calling 1300 360 744.