Our disclosures contain important info to help you better understand our products and services. To see what we've been doing in recent years including financial performance, business improvements and community initiatives, take a peek at our latest annual reports.
- Common Disclosures for Year ended 30 June 2021
- Common Disclosures for Year ended 30 June 2020
- Capital Reconciliation for Year ended 30 June 2021
- Capital Reconciliation for Year ended 30 June 2020
Risk Exposures & Assessments
- Quarter ended 30 June 2021
- Quarter ended 31 March 2021
- Quarter ended 31 Dec 2020
- Quarter ended 30 Sept 2020
- Quarter ended 30 June 2020
- Securitisation Quarter ended 30 June 2021
- Securitisation Quarter ended 31 March 2021
- Securitisation Quarter ended 31 Dec 2020
- Securitisation Quarter ended 30 Sep 2020
Product & Privacy Disclosures
Product Terms & Conditions
- Summary of Accounts, Availability of Access Facilities & Transaction Limits
- Account and Access Facilities Conditions of Use
- Financial Services Guide
- Credit Guide
Rates & Fees
- Loan Interest Rate Schedule
- Deposit Interest Rate Schedule
- Schedule of Fees & Charges
- Schedule of Fees and Charges – Home Loan Products
- Schedule of Fees and Charges – Personal Loan Products
- Schedule of Fees and Charges – Business Loan Products
- Motor Scout Product Schedule
- Credit Card Rate & Fee Guide
Nominations of Position of Director
Nominations are called for three positions on the Board of Directors of the Credit Union.
In accordance with the Credit Union Constitution, Suzanne Slingsby, Guy Bezrouchko and Patrick McIntosh are due to retire as Director(s) at the end of the Annual General Meeting of the Credit Union to be held on Tuesday the 30 November 2021 at the Southern Cross Credit Union Office, Level 2, 38–42 Pearl Street, Kingscliff commencing at 4pm. Ms Slingsby and Mr McIntosh are eligible, and will be standing for re-election.
The Board has made the decision to appoint Mr Guy Bezrouchko under rule 13.1 (2) (b) of the Southern Cross Credit Union Ltd Constitution to a position of Director for a term of 12 months from the date of the Annual General Meeting.
In addition to Mr Guy Bezrouchko for Board appointed term of 12 months, the Board is seeking expressions from members for a further Director.
Nomination forms are available from the Returning Officer, Tim Kendall of BDO Auditors, Level 10, 12 Creek Street Brisbane, QLD 4000.
Completed nomination forms must be in the hands of the Returning Officer by 5.00 pm on Tuesday 26 October 2021.
On behalf of the Board of Directors
SOUTHERN CROSS CREDIT UNION LTD
ABN 82 087 650 682 AFSL 241000