We are big in sustainability and to help preserve the environment, we are taking some important steps to help reduce our paper use. This initiative represents one more step we take in the right direction, addressing some of our environmental, social, and economic challenges as part of our Sustainability Action Plan (SAP) introduced in 2021.
Our SAP is designed to expand as we progress to reduce our footprint as much as possible while educating our customers to do the same. By improving our processes and implementing more digital solutions, we have considerably reduced our paper consumption but we can do more.
Our next step is to transition all of our customers receiving paper statements to receive electronic statements from the 14th of August 2023. Moving to digital statements, not only reduces our environmental impact, but it also gives our customers a more secure, efficient, and convenient way to receive statements.
How customers will benefit:
- Reduce clutter, waste and be environmentally friendly with e-statements;
- Access your statements anytime, anywhere – Your e-statements are available electronically 24/7 via NetBanking;
- Save yourself the monthly paper statement fee;
- Protect your information. Receiving statements via NetBanking decreases your risk of identity theft;
- Enjoy more convenience – Receive an email notification as soon as your statement is available and avoid trips to the post office or your mailbox.
As a part of this change, if you still wish to receive paper statements our fee will increase to $4 per statement from the 14th of August 2023. If you currently receive paper statements and want to avoid paying the increased fee, please follow the steps below to ensure you are registered for digital statements prior to this date:
- Register for Netbanking online here: NetBanking registration
- Or contact us on 1300 360 744 and we will help you through the change.
As a customer focused financial institution, our aim is to take the lead on sustainability initiatives to encourage sustainable behaviour within our organisation and community. To request paper statements, please visit your closest Financial Service Centre or contact us at 1300 360 744 and we will organise it for you.